A clever seatpost with a neat comfort-orientated trick up its sleeve — 40mm of plush sprung-travel designed to help smooth out any undulations or broken road surfaces.
- Neutral 15mm offset that's perfectly suited to a wide range of bikes
- Adjustable preload to fine-tune for rider weight
- Forged aluminum clamp head with a 6061-T6 aluminum shaft
- Simple single bolt clamp head for easy fitting and adjustments
- Conforms/exceeds ISO-C (City & Trekking) test standards
A dropper seatpost allows you to quickly lower and raise your seat to give you an ideal riding position. Dropping your seat creates a lower center of gravity for better control and maneuverability on steep descents, while raising it puts you at normal riding height for efficient pedaling.
Construction can include either hydraulic- or cable-actuated systems and the post’s travel can either be infinitely adjustable or stopped at set intervals, depending on the model.
Dropper seatposts come in standard lengths and diameters and vary by the amount of travel.
|Black / 27.2mm / 350mm / 15mm / 40mm||058817102523||258473-02||258473-02|