Yuba's Bamboo Boards give your traveling companion the perfect place to rest their feet for maximum comfort. They attach to the rear rack of Yuba's Mundo cargo bikes and they're manufactured from 5-ply bamboo that matches Yuba's Bamboo deck. They also provide better support for some cargo loads.
$169.99 $199.99 15% Off
In-bike storage and essential riding tools that can meet the needs of almost any trailside repair. Durable, flexible storage sleeves make for a secure, clean place to stow EnCase System tools or other small items. Fits most mountain bars and most road bars thanks to a storage sleeve with a customizable rubber flap that can be cut to meet your handlebar inner diameter. - 14 functions (spoke wrench; valve core wrench; flat head #3.5; Phillips #2; 2mm, 2.5mm, 3mm, 4mm, 5mm, 6mm, and 8mm hex; and T10, T25, and T30 Torx) - Magnets & O-rings keep all parts in place - Ball detent swivel head helps access hard-to-reach places - Handle doubles as breaker bar when ball detent swivel head is bent for extra torque - Store in handlebar with a Wolf Tooth EnCase Storage Sleeve (included) - Magnet on bottom end of tool allows for storage on steel bike stands (or refrigerators) - Fits most standard mountain handlebars and most drop bars (except ergonomic drop bars that have hard angles in the drops) - Chain & Tire Plug tool compatible with all bicycle chains including 12-speed - Inserter tool and bacon strips plug holes in tubeless tires - Five strips included; refills available - Hardened steel pin for lifetime durability - Requires 4mm hex for chain tool driver which can be found on the EnCase Hex Bit Wrench - Storage sleeves made of vibration-damping material and snug fit prevents rattling - Durable precision-machined aluminum end caps - Custom fit rubber flap can be trimmed to fit in smaller diameter bars - Bonus storage space—fits a Presta-to-Schrader adapter and valve core or a master link (both sold separately) - Includes Drop Bar Fit Kit to customize fit for larger-diameter road handlebars
Allows Thule Yepp Maxi to be quickly installed on any bike with a rear rack with a load capacity of 25 kg/55 lbs. Features: - Fits rear racks measuring 11-17 cm/4.5-6.7 in
Universal quick release skewer for placing your bike in the trainer or direct drive. This axle replaces the standard quick release, allowing racing bikes and mountain bikes to be used with Tacx trainers.
$104.99 $139.99 25% Off
Give your Tacx trainer the best possible protection for storage and transport with this sturdy trainer bag. It's designed specifically for Tacx trainers and has a separate compartment on the inside for accessories. The double inner layer with foam lining provides optimum protection, minimizing the risk of damage.
- Protects chainstays from harsh chainslap maintaining the frame's strength and finish - Fits all makes, models, and sizes - Wrap up the stay or trim a custom shape - Made with a high durability rubber and is bonded to the frame with high strength adhesive - Chainstay Armor is removable if needed - Includes one roll (5cm x 100cm) & one cleaning wipe
- Protects high risk areas from rock chips, wear & scratches - Designed around hardtail mountain bike geometry - Fits all makes, models and sizes - Easy install and high durability - Each kit includes installation instructions, cleaning wipe, squeegee, install solution & microfibre cloth - Self-healing. Minor marks and scuffs will disappear with the warmth of a sunny day - A low surface energy means that less dirt sticks to your bike and is easier to clean - 10 year warranty against discoloration and cracking - Available in either matte or gloss finish to match factory paint and is nearly invisible once installed
- Protects high risk areas from rock chips, wear & scratches - Designed around mountain bike geometry - Fits all makes, models and sizes - Designed for maximum coverage with minimal trimming - Frame coverage ~60%. Includes toptube, downtube, 4 stays, seat tube, and extra pieces. - Easy install and high durability - Each kit includes installation instructions, cleaning wipe, squeegee, install solution & microfibre cloth - Self-healing. Minor marks and scuffs will disappear with the warmth of a sunny day - A low surface energy means that less dirt sticks to your bike and is easier to clean - 10 year warranty against discoloration and cracking - Available in either matte or gloss finish to match factory paint and is nearly invisible once installed - Made in Canada
- Protects downtubes from harsh tailgate rub maintaining frame strength and finish - Fits all makes, models, and sizes - Made with a high durability urethane and is bonded to the frame with high strength adhesive - Includes one Shuttle Armor and one install cleaning wipe - Shuttle Armor is removable if needed
- Compatible with 70cc and 100cc pumps - Glass reinforced nylon with stretch polyurethane strap for secure rattle-free storage - Mounts to water bottle bosses
- A Threadless no tap install option that lets you store the EDC V2 Tool inside your stem/steerer tube without threading your steerer tube - The Threadless Carrier replaces your star nut and lets you preload your headset with a bolt, while also creating a space for the EDC Tool. - Easy to install in less than 10 minutes. - Compatible with EDC V2 Tool (You must use the small EDC V2 Storage Capsule with the Threadless Carrier.) The tire plug and bacon strips fit within the small storage capsule. - Chain pliers are not compatible with the threadless carrier set up. - The EDC Threadless Carrier is NOT compatible with V1 EDC Tools (Green Multi-Tool)
- Stable 2-Stay mount - Made of alloy - Clip type tool-free adjust - 24-inch to 700C
Electra's Aluminum Bolt-On Kickstand makes it easy to park your bike upright.
• Low profile, easy attachment to framesfeaturing an Si dropout • Full adjustable length for range of frame sizes • Lightweight aluminum construction
Built for Si dropouts. A durable kickstand for Cannondale Si dropouts that is stylish and smartly equipped. Where it thrives: Leisurely rides, in town What it's built for: Durability Highlights: - Stylish and sleek - Light and strong alloy construction - Flat/post brake mount compatible
- Proofide is the only substance that should be used to care for all Brooks Leather Saddles - A new saddle should be treated with Brooks Proofide leather dressing to help assist the breaking-in process - Proofide keeps the leather supple as it is specially formulated from natural ingredients to condition, preserve and shower proof the saddle
Keep your bike safely upright and at the ready with the Bontrager Adjustable Bracket-Mount Kickstand. The included hardware and mounting plate makes installation simple, and the center-mount design works with most bikes. Adjustable length adapts for bikes with 24" to 29" wheels and provides a stable upright position. - Center-mount design uses a top plate to clamp the kickstand to the frame near the bottom bracket - Adjustable height fits bikes with wheel sizes ranging from 24" to 29" - Sturdy alloy construction - Includes all required hardware and mounting plates
An adjustable, rear integrated kickstand that supports kids bikes, from 20" to 26" wheels. A leg to stand on for most kid's bikes Intended for kid's bikes with an integrated mount at the rear dropout, this ultra-stable kickstand with an adjustable length will keep your little riders' bikes upright. Installation is quick and easy and the adjustable length works for bikes with wheels from 20" wheels all the way to 26" wheels. Product details - Adjustable length fits bikes with 20-26" wheels - Compatible with Trek bikes equipped with integrated direct mount chainstays - Doesn't interfere with pedaling - Includes both M5 and M6 mounting hardware
An adjustable rear-mount kick stand that fits bikes of all sizes, from 24 inch to 29 inch wheels. Keep your bike safely upright and at the ready with the Rear Mount Adjustable Kickstand. Adjustable length makes it suitable for bikes with 24-29" wheels and installation is a breeze with all necessary hardware included. Product details - Adjustable length fits bikes with 24-29" wheels - Attaches to the rear of the bike near intersection of seatstay and chainstay - Includes mounting hardware
Keep your bike safely upright and at the ready with the Rear Mount Adjustable Kickstand. Adjustable length makes it suitable for bikes with 24-29" wheels and installation is a breeze with all necessary hardware included. - Adjustable length fits bikes with 24-29" wheels - Attaches to the rear of the bike near intersection of seatstay and chainstay - Includes mounting hardware
A neoprene pogie designed to allow riders to change positions from hoods to drops without removing hands from the mitts. Internal or external cable routing options. - Water-proof, 5mm neoprene construction with nylon lamination inside and outside - Attaches to handlebars and can be easily installed and removed for temperature changes - Can be used with regular cycling gloves of varying thickness - Reflective material on seam and logo - Stays open, allowing easy access and removal of hands
A neoprene pogie intended for colder temperatures beyond the standard Bar Mitts and is designed to work with flat or riser style handlebars to keep hands warm. - Waterproof, 6mm thick neoprene - Fleece lined inside and nylon lamination outside - Removable Velcro cuff provides increased insulation from cold - Vent zipper can be opened if hands start to overheat - Can be easily installed and removed for temperature changes - Reflective material on seam and logo - Measures 11" wide by shifters/brakes
A neoprene pogie designed to work with flat or riser style handlebars to keep hands warm when encountering the cold, wind, rain and/or snow. - Waterproof, 5mm neoprene construction with nylon lamination inside and outside - Attaches to handlebars - can be easily installed and removed for temperature changes - Can be used with regular cycling gloves of varying thickness - Reflective material on seam and logo - Stays open, allowing easy access and removal of hands - Vent zipper can be opened if hands start to overheat - Measures 10" wide by shifters/brakes
Adjustable to fit 20" - 26" bicycles. - Ideal for senior or special needs riders - Designed for NUTTED rear axles - Does not fit QR axles (note: QR axles can be changed to NUTTED style) - Includes threaded rear axle extender - 250lb weight capacity
Lightweight adjustable alloy kickstand. - Axle-mount
Lightweight adjustable alloy kickstand. - Chainstay-mount, compatible with disc-brake equipped bikes
Lightweight adjustable alloy kickstand. - Mid-mount
Bike tow rope This bike tow rope has been designed to make family cycling, especially mountain biking, more fun and enjoyable for everyone. The Bike Taxi is only to be used on paths, where it is easy to take your child up climbs and thus eliminate physical differences. The Bike Taxi is simply installed on the saddle rails of the person towing and is very quick to attach to the stem of the towed bike. Once at the top, the child can easily unhook it. The rope is made of high density polyethylene fibre, which is highly resistant to abrasion, and is self-retracting, without risk. The Bike Taxi is suitable for all types of bicycles and the person towing can use an E-bike Universal - For all types of saddle rails Easy to install - No tools required Easy to handle - Fast attachment and detachment Safe - High-performance reel with complete return of the wire Lightweight and compact - Discreet, under the saddle, for only 140 g
- High resistance clear polyurethane stickers - Protects frame, chainstays, cranks, etc. from impact and scratches - Non-yellowing, tear resistant and non-cracking - Strong and durable adhesive, UV and temperature resistant, waterproof - Visit Zéfal's website for more details
- Long-lasting, waterproof, temperature-insensitive and UV resistant frame protection - Completely transparent polyurethane material, will not yellow over time - GLUE SHIELD Technology: Easy to install, high-resistance adhesive. - Adapted to all frames: simply cut to size - 15m long x 58mm wide roll (16.4 yards long x 2.28" wide) - Thickness: 250 microns
Page 1 of 4 Next page