Yuba's Bamboo Boards give your traveling companion the perfect place to rest their feet for maximum comfort. They attach to the rear rack of Yuba's Mundo cargo bikes and they're manufactured from 5-ply bamboo that matches Yuba's Bamboo deck. They also provide better support for some cargo loads.
In-bike storage and essential riding tools that can meet the needs of almost any trailside repair. Durable, flexible storage sleeves make for a secure, clean place to stow EnCase System tools or other small items. Fits most mountain bars and most road bars thanks to a storage sleeve with a customizable rubber flap that can be cut to meet your handlebar inner diameter. - 14 functions (spoke wrench; valve core wrench; flat head #3.5; Phillips #2; 2mm, 2.5mm, 3mm, 4mm, 5mm, 6mm, and 8mm hex; and T10, T25, and T30 Torx) - Magnets & O-rings keep all parts in place - Ball detent swivel head helps access hard-to-reach places - Handle doubles as breaker bar when ball detent swivel head is bent for extra torque - Store in handlebar with a Wolf Tooth EnCase Storage Sleeve (included) - Magnet on bottom end of tool allows for storage on steel bike stands (or refrigerators) - Fits most standard mountain handlebars and most drop bars (except ergonomic drop bars that have hard angles in the drops) - Chain & Tire Plug tool compatible with all bicycle chains including 12-speed - Inserter tool and bacon strips plug holes in tubeless tires - Five strips included; refills available - Hardened steel pin for lifetime durability - Requires 4mm hex for chain tool driver which can be found on the EnCase Hex Bit Wrench - Storage sleeves made of vibration-damping material and snug fit prevents rattling - Durable precision-machined aluminum end caps - Custom fit rubber flap can be trimmed to fit in smaller diameter bars - Bonus storage space—fits a Presta-to-Schrader adapter and valve core or a master link (both sold separately) - Includes Drop Bar Fit Kit to customize fit for larger-diameter road handlebars
Allows Thule Yepp Maxi to be quickly installed on any bike with a rear rack with a load capacity of 25 kg/55 lbs. Features: - Fits rear racks measuring 11-17 cm/4.5-6.7 in
Universal quick release skewer for placing your bike in the trainer or direct drive. This axle replaces the standard quick release, allowing racing bikes and mountain bikes to be used with Tacx trainers.
$87.74 $139.99 37% Off
Give your Tacx trainer the best possible protection for storage and transport with this sturdy trainer bag. It's designed specifically for Tacx trainers and has a separate compartment on the inside for accessories. The double inner layer with foam lining provides optimum protection, minimizing the risk of damage.
- Protects chainstays from harsh chainslap maintaining the frame's strength and finish - Fits all makes, models, and sizes - Wrap up the stay or trim a custom shape - Made with a high durability rubber and is bonded to the frame with high strength adhesive - Chainstay Armor is removable if needed - Includes one roll (5cm x 100cm) & one cleaning wipe
- Protects high risk areas from rock chips, wear & scratches - Designed around hardtail mountain bike geometry - Fits all makes, models and sizes - Easy install and high durability - Each kit includes installation instructions, cleaning wipe, squeegee, install solution & microfibre cloth - Self-healing. Minor marks and scuffs will disappear with the warmth of a sunny day - A low surface energy means that less dirt sticks to your bike and is easier to clean - 10 year warranty against discoloration and cracking - Available in either matte or gloss finish to match factory paint and is nearly invisible once installed
- Protects high risk areas from rock chips, wear & scratches - Designed around mountain bike geometry - Fits all makes, models and sizes - Designed for maximum coverage with minimal trimming - Frame coverage ~60%. Includes toptube, downtube, 4 stays, seat tube, and extra pieces. - Easy install and high durability - Each kit includes installation instructions, cleaning wipe, squeegee, install solution & microfibre cloth - Self-healing. Minor marks and scuffs will disappear with the warmth of a sunny day - A low surface energy means that less dirt sticks to your bike and is easier to clean - 10 year warranty against discoloration and cracking - Available in either matte or gloss finish to match factory paint and is nearly invisible once installed - Made in Canada
- Protects downtubes from harsh tailgate rub maintaining frame strength and finish - Fits all makes, models, and sizes - Made with a high durability urethane and is bonded to the frame with high strength adhesive - Includes one Shuttle Armor and one install cleaning wipe - Shuttle Armor is removable if needed
$11.47 $20.00 43% Off
Your knight in shining armor and trail fairy all rolled into one. This little gadget allows you to keep a couple of emergency tools, a CO2 inflator and a spare tube conveniently tucked away on your bike in case of disasters. You can mount it in your frame or under your seat allowing maximum versatility and minimum fuss. With a huge velcro securing tab you know your precious tools will be held in place safe and sound till you need them.
Park's Digital Scale accurately weighs bikes, frames and components. It measures in both pounds and kilograms to the tenth and includes a dual-position, silicon-coated hanging hook. Plus, its unique design allows it to be clamped solidly in a repair-stand and hung from a hook.
$26.59 - $26.96
PDW Power Stance Kickstand mounts to bikes with compatible mounting provisions and offers adjustable length to ensure stable parking. - Burly construction is great for supporting heavy bikes - Direct mount for frames or eBikes with mounting provisions - Adjust the length with the press of a button - Durable composite foot - Lifetime PDWarranty - Max. load 25 kg
- UV stabilized stretch polyurethane strap - Securely fastens spare tube or gear to your frame - Won't absorb water and mud like a Velcro strap and won't scratch your frame
- Compatible with 70cc and 100cc pumps - Glass reinforced nylon with stretch polyurethane strap for secure rattle-free storage - Mounts to water bottle bosses
- A Threadless no tap install option that lets you store the EDC V2 Tool inside your stem/steerer tube without threading your steerer tube - The Threadless Carrier replaces your star nut and lets you preload your headset with a bolt, while also creating a space for the EDC Tool. - Easy to install in less than 10 minutes. - Compatible with EDC V2 Tool (You must use the small EDC V2 Storage Capsule with the Threadless Carrier.) The tire plug and bacon strips fit within the small storage capsule. - Chain pliers are not compatible with the threadless carrier set up. - The EDC Threadless Carrier is NOT compatible with V1 EDC Tools (Green Multi-Tool)
$12.99 - $15.99
Greenfield's Kickstand attaches quickly and easily to most bicycles and provides a safe and convenient way to park your bikes at home and on the road and trail. It's also durable, lightweight, and looks great on any bike. Plus, it's made of a special non-corrosive aluminum and is built to last. You'll want one on all your bikes! - 285mm (for bikes 22" and under), 305mm (for bikes 22" and over) - For bikes without factory mounting plate (includes top plate and bolt) - Certified Non-Corrosive Casting - Snap Action Mechanism - Non-Slip Clamping Surface
- Axle mount - Made of steel - Fits 16-inch wheel bikes
- Stable 2-Stay mount - Made of alloy - Clip type tool-free adjust - 24-inch to 700C
Electra's Aluminum Bolt-On Kickstand makes it easy to park your bike upright.
• Low profile, easy attachment to framesfeaturing an Si dropout • Full adjustable length for range of frame sizes • Lightweight aluminum construction
Built for Si dropouts. A durable kickstand for Cannondale Si dropouts that is stylish and smartly equipped. Where it thrives: Leisurely rides, in town What it's built for: Durability Highlights: - Stylish and sleek - Light and strong alloy construction - Flat/post brake mount compatible
Keep your bike safely upright and at the ready with the Bontrager Adjustable Bracket-Mount Kickstand. The included hardware and mounting plate makes installation simple, and the center-mount design works with most bikes. Adjustable length adapts for bikes with 24" to 29" wheels and provides a stable upright position. - Center-mount design uses a top plate to clamp the kickstand to the frame near the bottom bracket - Adjustable height fits bikes with wheel sizes ranging from 24" to 29" - Sturdy alloy construction - Includes all required hardware and mounting plates
An adjustable, rear integrated kickstand that supports kids bikes, from 20" to 26" wheels. A leg to stand on for most kid's bikes Intended for kid's bikes with an integrated mount at the rear dropout, this ultra-stable kickstand with an adjustable length will keep your little riders' bikes upright. Installation is quick and easy and the adjustable length works for bikes with wheels from 20" wheels all the way to 26" wheels. Product details - Adjustable length fits bikes with 20-26" wheels - Compatible with Trek bikes equipped with integrated direct mount chainstays - Doesn't interfere with pedaling - Includes both M5 and M6 mounting hardware
An adjustable rear-mount kick stand that fits bikes of all sizes, from 24 inch to 29 inch wheels. Keep your bike safely upright and at the ready with the Rear Mount Adjustable Kickstand. Adjustable length makes it suitable for bikes with 24-29" wheels and installation is a breeze with all necessary hardware included. Product details - Adjustable length fits bikes with 24-29" wheels - Attaches to the rear of the bike near intersection of seatstay and chainstay - Includes mounting hardware
Keep your bike safely upright and at the ready with the Rear Mount Adjustable Kickstand. Adjustable length makes it suitable for bikes with 24-29" wheels and installation is a breeze with all necessary hardware included. - Adjustable length fits bikes with 24-29" wheels - Attaches to the rear of the bike near intersection of seatstay and chainstay - Includes mounting hardware
A neoprene pogie designed to allow riders to change positions from hoods to drops without removing hands from the mitts. Internal or external cable routing options. - Water-proof, 5mm neoprene construction with nylon lamination inside and outside - Attaches to handlebars and can be easily installed and removed for temperature changes - Can be used with regular cycling gloves of varying thickness - Reflective material on seam and logo - Stays open, allowing easy access and removal of hands
A neoprene pogie intended for colder temperatures beyond the standard Bar Mitts and is designed to work with flat or riser style handlebars to keep hands warm. - Waterproof, 6mm thick neoprene - Fleece lined inside and nylon lamination outside - Removable Velcro cuff provides increased insulation from cold - Vent zipper can be opened if hands start to overheat - Can be easily installed and removed for temperature changes - Reflective material on seam and logo - Measures 11" wide by shifters/brakes
A neoprene pogie designed to work with flat or riser style handlebars to keep hands warm when encountering the cold, wind, rain and/or snow. - Waterproof, 5mm neoprene construction with nylon lamination inside and outside - Attaches to handlebars - can be easily installed and removed for temperature changes - Can be used with regular cycling gloves of varying thickness - Reflective material on seam and logo - Stays open, allowing easy access and removal of hands - Vent zipper can be opened if hands start to overheat - Measures 10" wide by shifters/brakes
Adjustable to fit 20" - 26" bicycles. - Ideal for senior or special needs riders - Designed for NUTTED rear axles - Does not fit QR axles (note: QR axles can be changed to NUTTED style) - Includes threaded rear axle extender - 250lb weight capacity
Lightweight adjustable alloy kickstand. - Axle-mount
Page 1 of 5 Next page